Healthy Kids of Seinäjoki Concept
Long-term education based on the Healthy Kids of Seinäjoki Concept – transferring the Concept to another City or Country.
Aim is to
Promote health and wellbeing of children and their families.
Strenghten the capacity of professionals and decision makers in supporting
health and wellbeing of citizens.
Promote multidimensional local networking and cooperation
based on the needs of citizens.
Find new innovations in product development and businesses.
Capacity building of Healthy Kids Coordinators and Decision Makers
- Recognition and assessment of needs in the target city
- Orientation to the development platform of Healthy kids
- Annual International Conference in March
Capacity building of Professionals
- Short programmes
- Global education services, study visits
- RDI services
- International cooperation
- Peer support
Capacity building of Working life and Industry
- Further education in entrepreneurship, IoT, management
- Company workshops
- Support services for industry and start-ups
- RDI services, trainees
- University-industry partnerships
Capacity building of Citizens and Community
- Education for the citizents
- Developing the services of third sector
- Community development